Khamis, 9 Februari 2012

"Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow"

yesterday has became a past,
dark colours of sombre painting,
a dosage of untold memories,
a chest of sacred secrets hidden,
unseen from the eyes of mere mortals.


yesterday I made new friends,
they came with pleasant smiles
suddenly begone without goodbyes...
people come and people go,
for they are never meant to be permanent...

~raisya scorp~


today I write a diary,
pouring everything that is played,
my reflections bore many legends
erasing facts, making assumptions...
repentence enlighten the tainted soul?


what I see in the future,
as I look into the crystal ball
for who am I to predict such a story
for such power is never MINE ... ;p


tomorrow, i face the unknown,
continue to seek what I desire,
to find the truth, to create another story
that colours my canvas of life,


my destiny awaits me
to reveal my fate before me,
ah...
what is life without tribulations
another karma, another riddle?


unfold the mystery
as I answer each complex riddle
and thus
face the consequences of my choice
the pandora box I unwittingly open it
and
only HE knowth what is in store ...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan